We are here to help
If you are concerned that you are unable to find the right position for you, agencies are not answering your questions or the advice that you are receiving is not assisting you in your search for work please consult our downloads, vacancies, keep up to date with our careers blog or speak with one of our consultants.
Our helpful career assistance documents are free to use and remain accessible to candidates seeking employment. This section is updated frequently to include the latest trends, advice for job seekers, interview preparation and sensible approaches to obtaining employment. Equally if you are applying for a position via Thompson & Terry Recruitment and seek further guidance, assistance or advice relating to your search, we can be contacted using our contact form, here.
Please find details of our downloadable careers, preparatory information, top tips and application pointer documents, below. These are free to use and we would readily encourage any candidates seeking a new opportunity to take advantage of these.
If our downloads section is unable to assist you in your search for work and you would like alternative advice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 797177.
- Applying-for-your-desired-role.pdf How robust is your application?
- Interview-Preparation.pdf How to prepare before your important interview
- SMARTER-Goals.pdf Introducing SMARTER Goals
- I’m-not-hearing-back.pdf Tips to ensure that your level of application success increases
- Thompson-and-Terry-Registration-Form.pdf Permanent Registration Form
- Do-I-have-relevant-experience.pdf It’s surprising how many CV’s aren’t accurate. How versatile is yours?
- Approach-the-market.pdf Approaching the market. What can an agency do for you?
- Top-10-tips-part-1.pdf Top 10 unconventional tips to find your next position, part 1
- Top-10-tips-part-2.pdf Top 10 unconventional tips to find your next position, part 2
Stay in touch with Thompson & Terry on social media and be the first to realise your next move with our Facebook and Twitter pages. We keep our audience up to date with all the latest job postings, news, careers advice and the latest from Thompson & Terry.
For more information on how we can help, contact our team directly or use our contact form, here.