We are here to help
Finding a new job can be daunting. If you’re not sure which direction to take, whether that’s finding your first job, re-entering employment after a career break or looking to progress your career within another sector, we are here to help.
We have created a library of downloadable career-focused documents, intended to offer candidates free, easily-accessible and insightful career advice. Alternatively, take a look at our Jobs page and keep up-to-date with our careers blog for all things Oxfordshire recruitment.
Alternatively, our consultants are trained to offer intuitive recruitment advice to candidates and clients alike, so feel free to pop our office a call on 01235 797 177.
Please find below a list of documents intended to assist with candidate recruitment. This section is updated frequently to include the latest trends, advice for job seekers, interview preparation and sensible approaches to obtaining employment. These are free to use and we would readily encourage any candidate seeking a new opportunity to take advantage of them.
If our downloads section is unable to assist you in your search for work and you would like alternative advice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 797 177.
- Applying-for-your-desired-role.pdf How robust is your application?
- Interview-Preparation.pdf How to prepare before your important interview
- SMARTER-Goals.pdf Introducing SMARTER Goals
- I’m-not-hearing-back.pdf Tips to ensure that your level of application success increases
- Thompson-and-Terry-Registration-Form.pdf Permanent Registration Form
- Do-I-have-relevant-experience.pdf It’s surprising how many CV’s aren’t accurate. How versatile is yours?
- Approach-the-market.pdf Approaching the market. What can an agency do for you?
- Top-10-tips-part-1.pdf Top 10 unconventional tips to find your next position, part 1
- Top-10-tips-part-2.pdf Top 10 unconventional tips to find your next position, part 2
Make sure to stay up-to-date with all things Thompson & Terry via our social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. Here you can keep track of our latest job postings, news, careers advice, and all other latest developments from the Thompson & Terry Recruitment team.
For more information on how we can help, contact our team directly or use our contact form, here.